Trigate Lomas Connect, which acts as a bridge between Chinese patients and American medical services, has roped in renowned pulmonary medicine and critical care physician Dr. Edward Abraham to its Board of Advisors. Dr. Abraham has been appointed as Chief Medical Editor of Trigate’s “Perspectives” blog. With the appointment of the former UHealth CEO, the company stands to benefit from his guidance to expand its international health maintenance administration services.
- Trigate CEO John Cuddihy said the company was thrilled to bring on board such an accomplished leader of academic medical centers with an exceptionally successful track record. “Dr. Abraham brings a significant wealth of knowledge and expertise that will be instrumental as we expand our best-in-class medical care services to patients in Mainland China and Hong Kong,” he said.
- Dr. Abraham has multiple honors to his name, including the Recognition Award for Scientific Accomplishments from the American Thoracic Society. He is the Editor Emeritus of the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has served the University of Miami Healthcare System as CEO, and Dean of Wake Forest School of Medicine. Earlier, he was part of Journal of Immunology as Associate Editor and Section Editor, and served on editorial boards for 13 journals.
- According to Trigate, the company provides client patients in China and Hong Kong access to state-of-the-art medical care in the US. Its association with international healthcare administrator Sanus Health gives it access to more than 622,000 highly trained doctors at 7,200 top hospitals.
- Trigate has set its eyes on developing private, outpatient pediatric care centers in provincial capitals of China.