In the first quarter of 2021, when the Corona Virus pandemic is still rampaging at large, nine CEOs have been moved by the prominent health insurance companies to achieve their goal of vaccinations for all and safe and healthy life for all citizens of the US.
The list movers and shakers:
- Dave Anderson, CEO of HealthNow, has announced his retirement from the post at the end of 2021.
- Wiiliam Baker Jr. has joined CareSource Oklahoma Health Plan Co., as the CEO and Oklahoma market president.
- The president and CEO of Intermountain Healthcare’s s health plan Select Health, Mike Cotton recently retired.
- The CEO of the newly consolidated Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Tom Crosswell, has declared his retirement this summer.
- Centene’s Oklahoma Complete Health has designated Clay Franklin as the Plan President and CEO.
- Tia Marcel Morfetti, director of CareSource Ohio will be the next CEO of the Kid’s CareAlliance, which is a collaboration between CareSource and Ohio Children’s Alliance.
- MetLife, the healthcare provider has named James Reid, as the CEO of Versant Health, its managed vision care company.
- Joshua Sloop has been selected as the CEO of Centene Subsidiary WellCare of Kentucky.
- The new CEO of UnitedHealth Group is Sir Andrew Witty, who obtained this position after succeeding David Wichmann is on his way to retirement.