Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association has appointed a bevy of distinguished professionals to lead its executive board. They include several experts from payer companies and even a Harvard Kennedy Fellow.
- Kim Keck is president and CEO. Keck has spent 28 years in various guidance roles at Aetna. Before joining BCBSA this year, she was CEO of BCBS of Rhode Island. She regularly speaks on issues targeting healthcare policy and women’s leadership.
- Robert Kolodgy has been selected as executive vice president and CFO. Kolodgy was a hospital CFO and senior manager with Deloitte Consulting. He also held different positions with Toledo, Ohio-based ProMedica Health System. Kolodgy is a founding member of Sewhope, a nonprofit group working to enhance healthcare in Guatemala.
- Maureen Sullivan is the chief strategy and innovation officer. At BCBSA, Sullivan superintends strategy and marketing. She holds a master’s degree in public policy from Harvard’s John F. Kennedy School of Government, where she was a Kennedy Fellow.
- Lachlan Tidmarsh has been elected as senior vice president and CIO. Before joining BCBSA, Tidmarsh held CIO titles at institutions including Chicago Public Schools, Surgical Care Affiliates and OptumCare.
- Kelly Williams has assumed the role of senior vice president and chief human resources officer. Before her work in several executive HR positions, Williams was a clinical social worker. She was a chief talent officer with Talent Partners and vice president of organizational development with international travel company Abercrombie & Kent.
- J. Michael Joyce has been appointed as the vice president and chief auditor and compliance officer. Before joining BCBSA, Mr. Joyce held various positions with the JCPenney Company’s internal audit department. He has been a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors since 1989.