G&A Partners, a professional employer organization (PEO) and human resources outsourcing (HRO) provider, announced it has entered into an agreement with the Kaiser Permanente Network to offer its California-based worksite employees another medical insurance option.
- High-quality health care: G&A Partners’ clients that employ California workers may now offer three different Kaiser HMO plans to eligible employees, alongside G&A Partners’ Anthem Blue Cross master plans. These new plans give California employees additional high-quality healthcare options at affordable rates.
- Affordable option: “We are excited to offer these new benefit options through Kaiser to our clients and their worksite employees,” said Grace Jaèn, vice president of health and welfare for G&A Partners. “More affordable healthcare options usually translate into higher participation rates, which will lead to a healthier workforce and a more profitable bottom line. Kaiser also offers self-care mobile apps and online and telehealth options that will be incredibly useful for plan members who are struggling with physical or mental health or who fear visiting doctors in person due to the pandemic.”
- Easy access: Each Kaiser healthcare plan includes 24/7 care through telehealth access to Kaiser providers, along with email and video visits. Members can also receive in-person care at any Target Clinic for their added convenience.
- World-class service: G&A Partners, one of the nation’s leading professional employer organizations (PEO), has been helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses for more than 25 years. By delivering world-class services with trusted experts in HR administration, payroll, and benefits, clients now have the time and freedom they need to focus on what matters most—their employees, products and services, and their customers.
- Expanded business: With offices in Riverside, Calif., G&A Partners work with small to medium-sized businesses across multiple industries sectors statewide, offering HR outsourcing, benefits, worksite compliance, risk services, and more. Headquartered in Houston, G&A Partners has offices throughout Texas, as well as in Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Minnesota, Nevada, Tennessee, Utah, Wisconsin, and Latin America.