Up to 200 seasonal enrollment agents are being hired by Humana in the Louisville, Ky. region. The seasonal workers will work for up to six months, mostly during the open enrollment period for Medicare Advantage and prescription drug plans, which runs from October through December. Employees must live within a 50-mile radius of Louisville, since the temporary remote positions may lead to full-time employment.
- Current scenario: Humana’s Medicare enrollment representatives respond to inquiries from current and prospective members seeking to enroll into a 2021 Medicare Advantage or prescription drug plan. They also review and process member applications.
- Criteria: These seasonal employees will serve for six months or less through the open enrollment window, which runs from Oct. 15 to Dec. 7, 2020. Although many of the positions are home-based, Humana is seeking applicants who live within a 50-mile radius of the company’s downtown Louisville location, as there may be opportunities for some of these roles to transition to full-time employment.
- Details provided: Virtual interviews begin this month, and start dates for the positions will range from late August through October. Humana is looking for professionals with customer service experience, attention to detail, and proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Commitment: Humana Inc. is committed to helping our millions of medical and specialty members achieve their best health. Their successful history in care delivery and health plan administration is helping them to create a new kind of integrated care with the power to improve health and well-being and lower costs.
- A path to a better quality of life: Humana is working with a number of community organizations to recruit candidates for these positions. Their efforts are leading to a better quality of life for people with Medicare, families, individuals, military service personnel, and communities at large.