Tech-enabled member engagement company HealthMine has joined hands with Veradigm/Pulse8, a cutting-edge healthcare analytics and a technology company, to assist health plans and providers in Medicare, Medicaid, Marketplace, and Commercial health insurance programs. The collaboration will focus on risk regulation and strive to improve member experience.
- HealthMine president and CEO Bryce Williams said, “We are delighted to integrate our next-gen member engagement solutions with Pulse8‘s best-in-class analytics and provider engagement technology to allow the industry a full color of real-time gap closure initiatives.”
- By enabling member data coordination and needs across different systems and departments, plan operations leaders in both Quality and Risk Adjustments can work from one playbook when employing members to close care gaps. By joining hands, the two revenue–centric silos have come together to promote health outcomes, positive occurrences, and enhance success.
- Scott Filiault, Co-President and Chief Revenue Officer at Pulse8, said, “Veradigm and Pulse8 are excited to be partnering with HealthMine to offer this next level member commitment solution to our customers. Pulse8’s purpose is to reduce waste and eliminate unnecessarily cost health plans and this new cross-platform connection is a perfect pairing to help close critical gaps in care”.
- Pulse8 permits both health plans and at-risk providers to deliver accurate risk and quality scores in the Medicare Advantage managed Medicaid and ACA commercial markets. HealthMind, on the other hand, is the industry’s leading quality enhancement solution focussed on empowering people to take the right actions to fix their health.
- Through their personalized, ingoing members commitment and dispositions for offering health plans, they drive health actions through customized triggers for clinical pharmacy and CAHPS and HOS measures.