Healthcare Bluebook Friday acquired the Quality division of Quantros, Inc., a leading provider of quality analytics software for healthcare providers and payors. Healthcare Bluebook has pioneered in delivering clear and actionable healthcare quality and cost information. The acquisition will help Bluebook to enhance the quality of its data and sharpen analytics capabilities. The new capabilities will help the organization to reach a wider range of customers, including value-focused hospitals, health systems, and select payors.
- “Quantros has been a fantastic longtime partner to Bluebook by supplying the ‘gold standard’ in quality data that informs our transparency solutions for our clients and partners,” said Healthcare Bluebook CEO Scott Paddock. “Combining the Quantros Quality business with our core offerings expands and strengthens the data behind the various solutions, continues our strategic move into the healthcare provider and payor markets, and positions us to develop new innovations that benefit all of our clients and partners.”
- “With value-based care arrangements increasing, hospitals, physicians, employers and payors need accurate, illuminating analytics. The combination of Quantros and Bluebook will provide unmatched insights to allow stakeholders on the giving and receiving end of care the ability to make data-driven decisions,” said Lindsey Klein, General Manager, Provider Solutions at Quantros.
- Healthcare Bluebook is embracing and will continue to build the Quantros brand, products, services and programs, leveraging its strong reputation with payors and providers nationally.
- With the acquisition, Healthcare Bluebook now owns one of the largest databases of healthcare quality and cost information in the U.S. — covering millions of procedures every year across more than 10 million lives and billions of claims that are refreshed monthly.
- Raymond James served as an exclusive investment banking advisor and Paul Hastings LLP served as legal advisor to Quantros in the transaction. Bass Berry & Sims PLC served as legal advisors to Healthcare Bluebook. Terms of the deal are not disclosed.