A recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission has revealed that Cigna CEO David Cordani recently sold 6,207 shares of the stock at an average price of $255.39, for a total transaction of $1,585,205.73. Cordani is now left with 103,688 shares in the company, worth approximately $26,480,878.32. This was the third sell-off by him since March 1. On April 15, he sold 130,443 shares at an average price of $253.52, for a total transaction of $33,069,909.36. On March 1, he sold 16,314 shares of Cigna stock at an average price of $212.37, for a total transaction of $3,464,604.18.
- Market cap : Cigna Corp, which offers medical, dental, disability, life, and accident insurance products, has a market cap of $79.53 billion. Its shares were traded at around $220.15 with a P/E ratio of 15.40 and a P/S ratio of 0.52. The dividend yield of Cigna Corp stocks are 0.02.
- Sell-off :David Cordani sold 52,455 shares of CI stock on 11/10/2020 at the average price of $220. The price of the stock has increased by 0.07% since. CEO Evernorth Timothy C Wentworth sold 41,357 shares of CI stock on 11/04/2020 at the average price of $195.46. The price of the stock has increased by 12.63% since.
- Leading payer: Cigna Corporation provides insurance and related products and services in the United States. Its Evernorth segment provides a range of coordinated and point solution health services, including pharmacy, benefits management, care, and intelligence solutions to health plans, employers, government organizations, and health care providers.
- Innovating care delivery :David Cordani became president and CEO of Cigna in 2009 and has spearheaded its transformation into a leading global health service company with an emphasis on empowering individuals to manage their own health; innovating new health delivery models; partnering with physicians to focus on wellness and prevention; and improving clinical quality.
- Global reach :With operations in more than 30 countries and jurisdictions across the globe, Cordani leads Cigna’s 70,000 colleagues in improving the health, well-being, and peace of mind of those they serve. He oversaw the company’s successful combination with Express Scripts in 2018, and its launch in 2020 of Evernorth, a new brand for its growing, high-performing health services portfolio.