Centene Corporation will host its next Investor Meeting in a virtual format on Wednesday, June 16th, 2021. Michael F. Neidorff, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, and Drew L. Asher, Executive Vice President, and Chief Financial Officer, of Centene Corporation, will host the virtual meeting, which will be streamed live on the Company’s website.
- Leading multinational: Centene Corporation, a Fortune 50 company, is a leading multinational healthcare enterprise that is committed to helping people live healthier lives. The Company takes a local approach – with local brands and local teams – to provide fully integrated, high-quality, and cost-effective services to government-sponsored and commercial healthcare programs, focusing on under-insured and uninsured individuals.
- Highly accessible products: Centene offers affordable and high-quality products to nearly 1 in 15 individuals across the nation, including Medicaid and Medicare members (including Medicare Prescription Drug Plans) as well as individuals and families served by the Health Insurance Marketplace, the TRICARE program, and individuals in correctional facilities.
- Focus on long term growth: The Company also serves several international markets, and contracts with other healthcare and commercial organizations to provide a variety of specialty services focused on treating the whole person. Centene focuses on long-term growth and the development of its people, systems, and capabilities so that it can better serve its members, providers, local communities, and government partners.
- Website: Centene uses its investor relations website to publish important information about the Company, including information that may be deemed material to investors. Financial and other information about Centene is routinely posted and is accessible on Centene’s investor relations website.
- Innovative ways to ensure equity: “The COVID-19 pandemic shined a light on the health and economic inequities faced by Hispanic and other communities nationwide,” said Michael F. Neidorff, Chairman, President, and CEO of Centene. “As we now emerge into a post-pandemic world, we have been given a clear opportunity to close the well-being gap faced by far too many Americans. We encourage businesses across the Fortune 1000 community and other corporations to join Centene in supporting our ongoing efforts to provide opportunities for Hispanic communities, our nation’s largest minority group, while also looking for innovative ways to ensure equity within their own organizations.”